Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome to Our Blog Debut!

Okay, I finally decided to give blogging a try.  I must admit, my sister-in law  Laurie has  inspired me to  give this a try, after viewing her blog.   Secondly, Renee has been asking [more like begging] me to  start blogging, as well.  So I decided,  what the heck, what a good time to start! 

With 2009  just kicking off, we've already celebrated  Marcus' 36th birthday on January 3rd.  We decided to spend his birthday at the Homosassa Wildlife Zoo.  This turned out to be more enjoyable than I expected.   Renee and Alyssa had such a good time. However, this zoo is in the middle of nowhere  [I mean NOWHERE!]  So it took us 35 minutes to find somewhere to eat after we left the zoo.  So my children, had become just a wee bit cranky.  After passing several places that did not  look safe enough to leave the car and/or walk inside, we stumbled across this little Italian cafe.  Much to our surprise; It was incredible!   Marcus' Birthday Dinner had turned out to be one of the best Italian places we've eaten in quite some time!  Happy Birthday Babe, I hope you enjoyed your special day as much as we, girls did.  We love you, Daddy!

Our next  endeavors include:  celebrating Renee's 8th birthday on Jan 17th followed by her Baptism on the 18th. [she is very excited!]    Oh!  let's not forget Harley [our dog] getting neutered in the midst of the week.  Well, it just seems like  another day in the life of a Dewberry!


No comments:

Post a Comment