Saturday, January 24, 2009

DOG FOR SALE!

 This six month old black pug likes to pee on the floor and bed comforters,  eats poop, likes to chew on shoes, furniture, and cable wires. He is NEUTERED, but insists on humping my children [whom now need a body guard to protect  them from his tendencies] WHAT IS UP WITH THIS! I thought this tendency  would subside once he got fixed.  He also likes to tear up any trash  that is in garbage.  He smells like he just crawled out of a sewer, even after having been bathe.  This dog is really a big pain in the booty!  However, we love him ; I don't know why.   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reaffirming my decision to never be a pet owner. I deal with enough pee and poop as it is with my children; I don't need an animal to add to the mess. I hope he calms down a bit.

    ReplyDelete